- 00 INR
- General Drugs
- Compositions : each uncoated tablet contains: warfarin sodium 5 mg
- Packing : 20x10 tabs (blister pack)
Warfarin is an anticoagulant (blood thinner). Warfarinreduces the formation of blood clots. Warfarin is used to treat or prevent blood clots in veins or arteries, which can reduce the risk of stroke, heart attack, or other serious conditions. Warfarin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
This medication is used to treat blood clots (such as in deep vein thrombosis dvt or pulmonary embolus-pe) and/or to prevent new clots from forming in your body. Preventing harmful blood clots helps to reduce the risk of a stroke or heart attack. Conditions that increase your risk of developing blood clots include a certain type of irregular heart rhythm (atrial fibrillation), heart valve replacement, recent heart attack, and certain surgeries (such as hip/knee replacement).
Side effects :
Nausea, loss of appetite, or stomach/abdominal pain may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Western Union, Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Shop No-6, 2nd Floor, Om Shanti Co-Operative Housing Society, 42/44, Babu Genu Road, Kalbadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400002, India