- 00 INR
- General Drugs
Gliclazide 40 MG + Metformin Hcl 500 MG
10X10 TABS (BLISTER PACK)
Gliclazide is one of a group of medicines called sulfonylureas that are used to lower the blood sugar level. Gliclazide tablets are used to treat maturity onset diabetes in patients that is not controlled by diet alone. They are not for use in children or in patients with diabetes requiring insulin.
- High blood sugar level in type 2 diabetes patients
- Treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Gliclazide / Metformin Hydrochloride may also be used for purposes not listed here.
SIDE EFFECTS :
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Stevens johnson syndrome
- Changes in hematology
- Transient visual disturbances at the start of treatment
- Muscle pain
- Numb or cold feeling in arms and legs
- Trouble breathing
- Stomach pain
- Uneven heart rate
- Gliclazide / Metformin Hydrochloride may also cause side-effects not listed here.
- Western Union, Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
501, EARTH BAUG,116,SHAMALDAS GANDHI MARG, KALBADEVI., Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400002, India